REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Regular Council Meeting –July 11, 2017 and August 22, 2017.
COMMUNICATIONS & PETITIONS
1. A communication from CBO Menn authorizing the City of Eastlake to Proceed with the Demolition of an Unsafe Structure.
2. A communication from CBO Menn authorizing the City of Eastlake to Proceed with the Demolition of an Unsafe Structure.
3. A communication from CBO Menn for the issuance of a Conditional Use Permit to Richard Lancaster to build an Accessory Building.
4 A communication from Finance Director Schindel certifying that there are unpaid bills owed to the City of Eastlake.
5. A communication from Finance Director Schindel accepting the amounts and rates determined by the Budget Commission.
6. A communication from Finance Director Schindel to reappropriate for the expenses beginning on January 1, 2017 and ending on December 31, 2017.
7. A communication from Law Director Klammer regarding the Fatur v. City of Eastlake Settlement.
Mr. Evers, Chair
Ordinance Committee/Planning Committee/Recreation Committee/Safety Committee:
Mr. Hoefle, Chair
Service/Utilities Committee/WPCC Committee:
Mr. Spotton, Chair
Storm Water Management Committee:
RECOGNITION OF THE PUBLIC: 1/2 hour, 3-minutes per person
LEGISLATION PROPOSED – First number will be 2017-068
Mayor/Safety Director – Dennis Morley
Fire Chief – Ted Whittington
Police Chief – Larry Reik
Chief Building Official – David Menn
Service Director – Nick Rubertino
City Engineer – Tom Gwydir
Finance Director – Carol-Ann Schindel
Law Director – Randy Klammer
Eastlake does not discriminate against disabled persons, or non-English speaking persons. If you require special accommodations, a signer or an interpreter in order to attend this meeting, please give at least 48 hours notice to Tracy Simons at (440)951-1416 so we may accommodate your special needs.
The Council Chambers and all related Council Offices are non-smoking rooms.
Thank you for your compliance.