Welcome to the Crown Jewel of Lake County – Eastlake, Ohio. With all Eastlake has to offer, what better place is there to call home?
Eastlake is situated near many of northeast Ohio’s important landmarks, including:
- Lake County Captains Stadium
- Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Browns and Indians Stadiums
- Cleveland Convention Center
- Cleveland-Hopkins Airport
- The Theatre District
Contact our Economic Development department at 440-951-2200 ext. #1002 to learn more about how you can become an Eastlake resident and be part of the beauty and majesty of Eastlake.
Find out more information about the City of Eastlake on City Town Info