MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Regular Council Meeting – September 23, 2014
COUNCIL PRESIDENT’S REPORT
COMMUNICATIONS & PETITIONS
1. A communication from The Walter Drane Company regarding the September, 2014 Codified
Ordinance replacement pages and an invoice for services rendered.
2. A Conditional Use Permit recommendation from the Planning Commission for A Caring
Embrace, LLC, 34099 Melinz Pkwy., Eastlake, OH 44095.
3. A fee waiver request from the Eastlake Youth Football Cheerleaders for use of the
Community Center on Sunday, November 8, 2014.
4. A communication from the Administration regarding the funding of the new salt storage
5. A communication from the Administration regarding an agreement for electric services for
6. A communication from the Administration regarding the Willowick Drive OPWC
7. A contract recommendation from the Administration for Shore Drive concrete road work.
Finance Committee – Ms. Vaughn, Chair
Ordinance Committee – Mr. Hoefle, Chair
Planning Committee Mrs. Quinn-Hopkins
Recreation Committee Mr. Evers
Service/Utilities Committee – Ms. Quinn-Hopkins, Chair
WPCC Committee Mr. Licht
Storm Water Management Mr. Evers
RECOGNITION OF THE PUBLIC: ½ hour, 3-minutes per person
LEGISLATION PROPOSED – First number will be 2014-061
10-14-(01) ORDINANCE NO.: ___________
Requested by: Planning Commission An Ordinance authorizing the issuance
Sponsored by: Planning Committee of a Conditional Use Permit to Always Dapper,
LLC dba Mitchell’s Traditional Barber Shop, 34650
Melinz Parkway, Eastlake, OH 44095, and declaring an emergency.
10-14-(02) ORDINANCE NO.: ___________
Requested by: Clerk of Council An Ordinance to revise the Codified Sponsored by: Council
Sponsored by: Council Ordinances by adopting current
replacement pages, and declaring an
10-14-(03) ORDINANCE NO.: __________
Requested by: Planning Commission An Ordinance authorizing the issuance of a Sponsored by: Planning Committee Conditional Use Permit to A Caring Embrace,
LLC, 34099 Melinz Pkwy., Eastlake, OH 44095,
and declaring an emergency.
Mayor/Safety Director – Dennis Morley
Law Director – Randy Klammer
Finance Director – Michael Slocum
Service Director – Nick Rubertino
Chief Building Official – David Menn
City Engineer – Tom Gwydir
Police Chief – Larry Reik
Fire Chief – Ted Whittington
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Eastlake does not discriminate against disabled persons, or non-English speaking persons. If you require special accommodations, a signer or an interpreter in order to attend this meeting, please give at least 48 hours notice to Deborah Cendroski at (440)951-1416 so we may accommodate your special needs.
The Council Chambers and all related Council Offices are non-smoking rooms. Thank you.