COUNCIL AS A WHOLE COMMITTEE MEETING
JUNE 26, 2018
- Ordinance: To establish Chapter 1390 titled “Licensing of Single-Family Residential Units.”
- Ordinance: To enter into an Fourteenth Amendment to the the WPCC Joint Agreement with the City of Willoughby.
- Resolution: To purchase at State Bid cost two K8B2 Explorers from Classic Fleet in Mentor, Ohio.
- Resolution: To enter into a contract with Grandiner to upgrade the existing building automation system in Eastlake City Hall.
- Resolution: To put up for public auction three Cherolet Impala’s.
- Conditional Use Permit: To Premier Commercial Realty.