COUNCIL AS A WHOLE COMMITTEE MEETING
JULY 10, 2018
1. 07-10-(01): Resolution: To purchase at State Bid cost two K8B2 Ford Explorers from Classic Fleet in Mentor, Ohio.
2. 07-10-(02): Resolution: To enter into a contract with Gardiner to upgrade the existing building automation system in Eastlake City Hall.
3. 07-10-(03): Resolution: Authorizing the Lake County Auditor to place unpaid bills on the tax duplicate.
4. 07-10-(04): Resolution: To enter into a contract with Rudsik Excavation, Inc. as the lowest and best bidder contingent on the WPCLF Loan Approval.
5. 07-10-(05): To enter into a contract with John Doheny Companies for repair work to the Vactor.
1. Ordinance: To establish Chapter 1390 titled “Licensing of Single-Family Residential Units.”
1. Resolution: To repeal in its entirety Resolution No. 2018-056 enacted on June 26, 2018 to enter into a Fourteenth Amendment with WPCC Joint Agreement with the City of Willoughby.
2. Ordinance: To enter into a Fourteenth Amendment to the WPCC Joint Agreement with the City of Willoughby.