COUNCIL AS A WHOLE COMMITTEE MEETING
APRIL 24, 2018
1. Resolution: To accept the title for a 1991 Pierce Dash Fire Engine from the Village of Fairport Harbor.
2. Resolution: To accept the title to a Ford Licoln K-9 cruiser from Statewide for the Police Department.
3. Resolution: To purchase at State Bid cost two (2) 2018 Ford Explorers from Lebanaon Ford, Inc. for the Police Department.
4. Ordinance: To reappropriate the expenses for the period beginning January 1, 2018 and ending on December 31, 2018.
5. Resolution: To exercise City Option Number two and three of the Contract for Municipal Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services for the Residents of the City of Eastlake.