HOUSTON FISHER POOL WILL OPEN FOR THE SEASON ON MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2020 WITH LIMITED CAPACITY, SERVICES AND AMENITIES. THE CAPACITY FOR THE POOL WILL BE LIMITED TO FOLLOW THE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FROM THE STATE.
QUESTIONS,COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS:
Please feel free to contact:
- Matt Starkey: Pool Manager: email@example.com
- Sue Dietrich: Aquatics Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.946.1160
To limit capacity, traditional pool memberships will not be available, only pre-registered daily admissions. Y members and Eastlake residents must choose a session in advance through our reservation system. The new tentative hours of operation listed below reflect the sessions available for registration
HOUSTON-FISHER HOURS OF OPERATION:
- 12-1:30 Swim Time Slot 1
- 1:30-2 Cleaning
- 2-3:30 Swim Time Slot 2
- 3:30-4 Cleaning
- 4-5:30pm Swim Time Slot 3
Hours, amenities and services are subject to change based on availability of staff or a change in guidelines from the state.
- Y members included in membership
- $5 per Eastlake Resident must show proof of residency
- $12 per other
The pool will have 2/3 lane lines available all day, plus a deep end, 5 foot, and shallow area section available to our members and city members.
- Locker Rooms / Showers Closed
- Water Fountains Removed (Available at Concessions)
- Pool Deck Chairs $5 Rental/ Cleaning Fee –
- Picnic Tables available no charge per family
- Lifejackets $5 Rental/Cleaning Fee (May bring your own Coast Guard Approved)
- Limited amount of Lifejackets available each day.
- Concessions Limited Menu – Prepackaged items only
- Rentals Unavailable
- All patrons will be supplied a picnic table to use as a place to keep all your belongs together while you swim.
- Deep Water tests will be given in the first 15 minutes of every time slot.
- All time slots are by reservation only.
- All patrons must maintain social distancing of six feet between yourself and those outside your household, when feasible throughout this facility. The use of a face mask is encouraged (outside the water) if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- You may not gather in groups that include members outside your household unless you maintain six feet of separation.
- Please use designated exit point when leaving the facility. It is not the same as the entry.
- The small pool will be unguarded and have separate entrance and exit.
- Restroom capacity is limited
- Deck furniture is arranged to insure social distancing.
- You may not share any personal flotation device used for protection or recreation with someone outside your household other than an emergency. You are discouraged from using all other shared objects, such as goggles.
- Please clean up after yourself by removing any trash you may have created during your stay.
- Youth under the age of 15 must be directly supervised by an adult.
Join the Y
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find pe